Monday, August 07, 2006

Beautiful Wedding


It's official.....My baby is now a married man!!! He and Mary Avery were married Saturday night at 12th Street Baptist Church. The whole weekend went by soooo fast. My husband and I arrived in Gadsden about 4:30 Thursday night. The next day I attended the bridesmaids luncheon which was held at the Anniston Inn Restaurant (a beautiful place!). The food was fabulous. From there, I rushed back to Gadsden to decorate for the after-rehearsal dinner that we hosted at the Gadsden Country Club. I yanked my husband up from a nap to help me get everything over there...haha. We decorated, met with the events planner and head waiter, then rushed home at 5:15 to change clothes and be at rehearsal which started at 6:00!! Whew....It's tiring me out just typing this! The rehearsal went very smoothly and we headed to the GCC about 7:00. The food was wonderful...prime rib, cold seafood(shrimp, oysters, crab claws), seafood bisque and beef stew, tilapia, chicken, pork medalions, mashed potatoes, beans, salad, potato salad, rolls, and for dessert "chocolate decadence" served in champagne saucers! It was all very good. Then we had a champagne toast. My husband, Nat, gave a very touching toast. It was a great night. The kids presented the grandparents and parents with embroidered hankies. Mary Avery gave her dad one that said "I will always be your little girl". She is so sweet! Mine said, "Thank you for raising your son to be the man of my dreams"...made me cry. They also gave the parents Waterford bowls....wow! beautiful!
The next day I dropped Nat off at the hotel around noon to be with Jordan, Mary's dad and her brothers, and the groomsmen...and I went to the Woman's Club to spend a couple of hours with Mary Avery, her mom, and the bridesmaids. Mary Avery already looked beautiful and she wasn't even in her gown yet. Then about 2 we all headed to the church for pictures. My daughter, Janna, met us there...she looked very pretty too! Everything went so smoothly. The bridesmaids were so lovely and the groomsmen very handsome. I can't wait to see all the wedding photos.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the bride was radiant!! The music was so nice and the soloist sounded heavenly. Jordan's face lit up as he saw Mary coming down the aisle! I was just hoping he wouldn't faint!! It was the perfect wedding....you couldn't have asked for anything more. Then we all went to the GCC for the reception. The decorations and flowers were spectacular and the food was once again exceptional. It was wonderful to see so many of my friends and family that attended. The band played the type of music that Jordan and Mary Avery requested...such as songs from the Rod Stewart Songbook...old romantic songs and jazzy type songs that everyone enjoyed. They sounded great. The first dance went off as practiced (the twirl at the end was a nice touch! :) )
Both the bride's cake and the groom's cake were beautiful (and tasty too!). Around 10:45, Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Wigley left in the limo for their yet-to-be disclosed honeymoon location. Her dad and I were both handed envelopes (not to be opened until they were gone) that contained the itinerary. Not even the bride knew where the honeymoon was going to be. As soon as the limo rounded the corner....we tore open the envelopes to see that they were spending the first night in Birmingham at the newly opened Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort (looks like a castle!), then heading to Atlanta to spend one night before flying to Cancun this morning! I talked to them just before they flew out and so far the honeymoon has been great and I'm sure this next week will be like paradise. Our families are so blessed!!!
It was a weekend that I will never forget...and I know one that THEY will never forget!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Payne said...

Jane, Everything was beautiful and Mister did great! His bride is a very pretty young lady, and I know you are proud to have her as your daughter-in-law. I am so glad I came. You know I must love you because I hate weddings! lol, but Jordan's was VERY nice, and the reception was GREAT! Loved the music.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane,
You have a great way with words - so descriptive and succinct! You described all of the events beautifully and I cannot believe you have had time to add the wedding to your blog already, after the whirlwind weekend and 2 long drives you have had.
You and Nat and Janna were all great and we appreciate all you did for Mary Avery and Jordan's wedding.
We are so lucky to have you as a part of our family and look forward to many great years with all of you!
Love,
Dana

1:03 PM  
Blogger Pilly said...

Jane,
I know they will be so very happy--they both looked so happy. I don't think Mary's feet will ever hit the floor because Jordan will carry her on a silver platter their entire married life. You could just see how much the two of them loved one another. I am sure they have had a wonderful week in Cancun.

Love,
Jenny

2:30 PM  
Anonymous fiet said...

I can't thank Therapist Oniha enough for all that he has done for me. About 3 year ago I and my partner had misunderstanding, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life,treating to love and make a new life with a new partner . I knew and always know in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found Therapist Oniha of the winexbackspell@gmail.com on a Blog about what he has done to save many Relationship problems. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the WIN EX BACK SPELL and within 3days Benson company had relocate him back to our hometown where I still lived. He come directly looking for me and begged for my forgiveness in all he has done to upset our love. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other,I can't really thank Therapist Oniha Of the winexbackspell@gmail.com enough Any good heart should help me spread his wonderful help that save my relationship.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Maisie said...


Me and my boy friend was been separated for a long period of time, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring back my lover. I was so sad and almost gave up on him, when i met a spell caster called Dr.Grant, who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldnt believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his email address grantingheartdesiresspell@gmail.com to contact him if you need his help


8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in Financial,Any stress or do you
Need funds to start up your own business? Do You Need to settle your Debt
loan or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low
credit score and you are Finding It Hard To obtain a loan from local banks
and Other Financial institutes? Do you need a loan or for Any
Reason Funding
Such as:
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.
b) Business Start-up and Education.
c) Debt Consolidation.
We offer loan at low Interest rate and with not
credit check, we offer Personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture
capital, business loan, Education Loan, home loan OR "loan for any reason!."

Note: Any interested Applicants should get back to us by email for further
information on Our loan program.

Email: david.mutukufinance60@yahoo.com
Mr David Mutuku.
Thanks for your understanding to your contact as we Await.

6:34 PM  
Blogger ALL ANSWERS said...

Attention To The Everyone,

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Shakes Spear which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living by chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Dr Otis Darko who supplied I and my wife with this email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com


HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL

ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:

1. Getting your lover or husband back

2. Spiritual bulletproof

3. Training

4. Money spell

5. Long life spell

6. Prosperity spell

7. Protection spell

8. Get a job spell

9. Becoming a manager spell

10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell

11. Getting your scam money back

12. Child spell

13. Pregnancy spell

14. Freedom spell

15. Love spell

16, vanishing spell

17. Invisible human spell

18. Success or pass spell

19. Marriage spell

20. Avenging spell

21. Popularity spell

22. Killing spell

23. Cancer spell

24. Supernatural power spell

25. Madness spell

26. Free house loan spell

27. Production spell of films and movie

28. Hiv/aids spell

29. Tuberculosis spell

30. Loose weight and body spell



contact me of any of these problem as I got solution to all... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

9:13 PM  
Blogger ALL ANSWERS said...

Midred Jackson Says

Am giving this testimony cos am happy

My name is Midred Jackson from Michigan I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2015 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called DR OTIS DARKO. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

GREAT OTIS DARKO I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... otisdarko60@yahoo.com

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as DR OTIS DARKO.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. otisdarko60@yahoo.com................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home